Hevla Espresso Low Acid Coffee
Hevla Low-Acid Espresso Blend Coffee
Our low-acid espresso blend is our darkest and most challenging flavor yet. Feel the intimacy and old world charm of the Via Veneto in Rome from your living room. The earthy flavor of this crisp brew brings visions of open-air, cobblestone streets with cafes lined on either side.
Indulge in the seduction of an iced cold latte with freshly whipped cream, or maybe the refined swirl of a cappuccino with a light and frothy blanket of foam better suits your taste. Either way, this blend is an expression of the passion from our most gifted roasters and farmers.
Spend your morning with a coffee that is rare and coveted the world over.
Espresso Blend Size Information:
12 oz. will make about 35-40 cups (*about 2 weeks worth)
5 lbs. will make about 240 cups (*about 3 months worth)
*estimates are based on 2-3 cups of coffee per day.
How to prepare:
Traditional Coffee Maker:
- We recommend using 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee per 6oz. cup of coffee.
- Fill your coffee maker with the appropriate amount of water.
- Follow the brew instructions for your particular device.
- Determine how much coffee you are going to make prior, we recommend using the above-mentioned ratio (1-2 tablespoons per 6oz. cup of coffee).
- Fill with the appropriate amount of water, ensuring the temperature is between 195 degrees and 205 degrees.
- Times vary depending on taste. The range is typically between 3 minutes and 30 seconds to 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Press the plunger all the way down to the bottom of the French press.
- Pour your coffee into your mugs right away.
- Use the golden ratio for coffee: 1-2 tablespoons per 6oz. cup of water.
- Pour the correct ratio of water and coffee into a carafe, French press, or a large bowl.
- Cover the top of the container, and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator plus about 4 hours (12 hours total).
Drink Ideas for the Espresso Blend:
Use our acid-free Espresso Blend to create a variety of fun drinks!
We recommend the following concoctions:
- Iced Lattes and more.
If you have any additional suggestions please feel free to let us know!
The low-acid feature of the Cinnamon Chocolate coffee bean is sourcing process. While the beans are in the green state, they go through a purification process, eliminating the acidity and caffeine within the coffee. After, the beans are then transported to Texas, where they go through the roasting process.
After each order is placed, the finished product is then bagged and stored to ensure freshness.
Order yours today!
NOTE: The coffee bag(s) we package your Hevla Coffee in is ok for short-term storage, but if you need to extend the freshness for more than a week, we strongly recommend our airtight storage bags with de-gassing valve (available in Coffee Accessories).
This product is caffeine free, gluten free, certified Kosher, FDA Approved, and non-organic. Fair Trade information is unavailable.
K-Cups for this product are currently unavailable.