Hevla Chocolate Almond Low Acid Coffee
Hevla Low-Acid Chocolate Almond Blend Coffee
Almonds and chocolate were meant to be together. Together, the sweet nuttiness of the almonds and chocolate rounds-out the natural bitterness of coffee.
Used in this blend, the flavor of the coffee still shines, without overstating the almond. Enjoy them in perfect balance. Enjoy a nutrient-rich mug of this blend after an active day of skiing the slopes. Bring your mind back to a sense of calm.
Start with harmony in your cup. Move to harmony in your life.
Place your order today.
Chocolate Almond Roast Size Information:
12 oz. will make about 35-40 cups (*about 2 weeks worth)
5 lbs. will make about 240 cups (*about 3 months worth)
*estimates are based on 2-3 cups of coffee per day.
How to prepare:
Traditional Coffee Maker:
- We recommend using 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee per 6oz. cup of coffee.
- Fill your coffee maker with the appropriate amount of water.
- Follow the brew instructions for your particular device.
- Determine how much coffee you are going to make prior, we recommend using the above-mentioned ratio (1-2 tablespoons per 6oz. cup of coffee).
- Fill with the appropriate amount of water, ensuring the temperature is between 195 degrees and 205 degrees.
- Times vary depending on taste. The range is typically between 3 minutes and 30 seconds to 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Press the plunger all the way down to the bottom of the French press.
- Pour your coffee into your mugs right away.
- Use the golden ratio for coffee: 1-2 tablespoons per 6oz. cup of water.
- Pour the correct ratio of water and coffee into a carafe, French press, or a large bowl.
- Cover the top of the container, and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator plus about 4 hours (12 hours total).
Drink Ideas for the Chocolate Almond Roast:
The low-acid Chocolate Almond roast is great on its own or as an ingredient in your favorite coffee-based drink recipe.
We recommend the following concoctions:
- Iced coffee
- Coffee paired with a almond creamer
- Frozen s’mores mocha coffee
- Caramel coffee (using our caramel syrup!)
- Mocha maple coffee
- Irish coffee (use your favorite whiskey!)
If you have any additional suggestions please feel free to let us know!
The low-acid Chocolate Almond roast packs a huge flavor punch!
Try it out with the following techniques:
- Freeze it to make ice cubes for your iced coffee.
- Use grounds as an ingredient in your next coffee cake.
- Use grounds as an ingredient in your next batch of sugar cookies.
- Combine it with chocolate in any recipe.
- Freeze your iced coffee with creamer to make Chocolate Almond coffee popsicles.
- For a great daytime snack, dip the Chocolate Almond roast beans in chocolate.
The low-acid feature of the Chocolate Almond coffee bean is sourcing process. While the beans are in the green state, they go through a purification process, eliminating the acidity and caffeine within the coffee. After, the beans are then transported to Texas, where they go through the roasting process.
After each order is placed, the finished product is then bagged and stored to ensure freshness.
Order yours today!
NOTE: The coffee bag(s) we package your Hevla Coffee in is ok for short-term storage, but if you need to extend the freshness for more than a week, we strongly recommend our airtight storage bags with de-gassing valve (available in Coffee Accessories).
This product is caffeine free, gluten free, certified Kosher, FDA Approved, and non-organic. Fair Trade information is unavailable.
K-Cups for this product are currently unavailable.