Hevla Amaretto Magic Low Acid Coffee
Hevla Acid-Free Amaretto Magic Roast Coffee
The low-acid Amaretto Magic roast combines radiant citrus tones, a hint of Amaretto, molasses that is all perfectly rounded out with a clean walnut aftertaste.
This blend is nostalgic, offering visions of throwback cocktail bars from the 1930’s. Imagine French film, the flutter and thrill of cabarets, and the puff of smoke off the cigars of rich aristocrats. A coffee like this is best enjoyed with memories of an era gone by. Love classic and timeless moments. Love coffee.
Life is a journey. Pour a cup with your favorite loved one and reminisce on the past.
Place your order today.
Amaretto Magic Roast Size Information:
12 oz. will make about 35-40 cups (*about 2 weeks worth)
5 lbs. will make about 240 cups (*about 3 months worth)
*estimates are based on 2-3 cups of coffee per day.
How to prepare:
Traditional Coffee Maker:
- We recommend using 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee per 6oz. cup of coffee.
- Fill your coffee maker with the appropriate amount of water.
- Follow the brew instructions for your particular device.
- Determine how much coffee you are going to make prior, we recommend using the above-mentioned ratio (1-2 tablespoons per 6oz. cup of coffee).
- Fill with the appropriate amount of water, ensuring the temperature is between 195 degrees and 205 degrees.
- Times vary depending on taste. The range is typically between 3 minutes and 30 seconds to 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Press the plunger all the way down to the bottom of the French press.
- Pour your coffee into your mugs right away.
- Use the golden ratio for coffee: 1-2 tablespoons per 6oz. cup of water.
- Pour the correct ratio of water and coffee into a carafe, French press, or a large bowl.
- Cover the top of the container, and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator plus about 4 hours (12 hours total).
Drink Ideas for the Amaretto Magic Roast:
The low-acid Amaretto Magic roast is great on its own or as an ingredient in your favorite coffee-based drink recipe.
We recommend the following concoctions:
- Iced coffee
- Coffee paired with Amaretto creamer
- Frozen s’mores mocha coffee
- Caramel coffee (using our caramel syrup!)
- Mocha maple coffee
- Irish coffee (use your favorite whiskey!)
If you have any additional suggestions please feel free to let us know!
The acid-free Cinnamon Chocolate roast packs a huge flavor punch!
Try it out with the following techniques:
- Freeze it to make ice cubes for your iced coffee.
- Use the coffee grounds as an ingredient in your favorite baked donuts recipe.
- Use fine grounds to dust your next tiramisu.
- Combine it with chocolate in any recipe.
- Freeze your iced coffee to make Amaretto Magic coffee popsicles.
- For a great daytime snack, dip the Amaretto Magic roast beans in chocolate.
The low-acid feature of the Amaretto Magic roast coffee bean is sourcing process. While the beans are in the green state, they go through a purification process, eliminating the acidity and caffeine within the coffee. After, the beans are then transported to Texas, where they go through the roasting process.
After each order is placed, the finished product is then bagged and stored to ensure freshness.
Order yours today!
NOTE: The coffee bag(s) we package your Hevla Coffee in is ok for short-term storage, but if you need to extend the freshness for more than a week, we strongly recommend our airtight storage bags with de-gassing valve (available in Coffee Accessories).
This product is caffeine free, gluten free, certified Kosher, FDA Approved, and non-organic. Fair Trade information is unavailable.
K-Cups for this product are currently unavailable.