Hevla Hazelnut Low Acid Coffee
Hevla Acid-Free Hazelnut Roast Coffee
Every coffee lover knows and recognizes hazelnut and coffee as a timeless pair. Our acid-free hazelnut coffee is no exception. This nutty roast has notes of warm maple syrup with a sweet oak finish rounded perfectly by hints of lemon and butterscotch.
Customers love the fresh and slightly smoky taste. Lovers of Nutella will find this to be a close second minus all of the calories. Our recommendation– add a little milk or cream and find yourself transported into a state of bliss. Be warned- you may end up substituting your daily water intake for this guilty pleasure.
A day can get away from you; make sure your morning is perfect.
Place your order today.
Hazelnut Roast Size Information
12 oz. will make about 35-40 cups (*about 2 weeks worth)
5 lbs. will make about 240 cups (*about 3 months worth)
*estimates are based on 2-3 cups of coffee per day.
How to prepare:
Traditional Coffee Maker:
- We recommend using 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee per 6oz. cup of coffee.
- Fill your coffee maker with the appropriate amount of water.
- Follow the brew instructions for your particular device.
- Determine how much coffee you are going to make prior, we recommend using the above-mentioned ratio (1-2 tablespoons per 6oz. cup of coffee).
- Fill with the appropriate amount of water, ensuring the temperature is between 195 degrees and 205 degrees.
- Times vary depending on taste. The range is typically between 3 minutes and 30 seconds to 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Press the plunger all the way down to the bottom of the French press.
- Pour your coffee into your mugs right away.
- Use the golden ratio for coffee: 1-2 tablespoons per 6oz. cup of water.
- Pour the correct ratio of water and coffee into a carafe, French press, or a large bowl.
- Cover the top of the container, and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator plus about 4 hours (12 hours total).
Drink Ideas for the Hazelnut Roast:
The acid-free Hazelnut Roast is great on its own or as an ingredient in your favorite coffee-based drink recipe.
We recommend the following concoctions:
- Iced coffee
- Thai iced coffee
- Frozen s’mores mocha coffee
- Caramel coffee (using our caramel syrup!)
- Mocha maple coffee
- Irish coffee (use your favorite whiskey!)
If you have any additional suggestions please feel free to let us know!
Hazelnut Roast coffee packs a huge flavor punch!
Try it out with the following techniques:
- Freeze it to make ice cubes for your iced coffee.
- Use the coffee grounds as a rub for your favorite steak.
- Use the grounds to make hazelnut coffee cupcakes (works great with Nutella frosting!)
- Combine it with chocolate in any recipe.
- Freeze your iced coffee to make hazelnut coffee popsicles.
- For a great daytime snack, dip the hazelnut roast beans in chocolate.
The low-acid feature of the Hazelnut Roast coffee bean is sourcing process. While the beans are in the green state, they go through a purification process, eliminating the acidity and caffeine within the coffee. After, the beans are then transported to Texas, where they go through the roasting process.
After each order is placed, the finished product is then bagged and stored to ensure freshness.
Order yours today!
NOTE: The coffee bag(s) we package your Hevla Coffee in is ok for short-term storage, but if you need to extend the freshness for more than a week, we strongly recommend our airtight storage bags with de-gassing valve (available in Coffee Accessories).
This product is caffeine free, gluten free, certified Kosher, FDA Approved, and non-organic. Fair Trade information is unavailable.
K-Cups for this product are currently unavailable.